Terms and Conditions.
Welcome to Preserve. By accessing and using the Presarve website (hereinafter, “the Site”), you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not use the Site.
- Ownership of Site and Content: The Site and all content contained therein, such as text, images, graphics, logos, button icons, software, and other content (hereinafter “the Content”), are the property of Presarve and are protected by applicable intellectual property laws.
- Permitted Use of Site and Content: The Site and Content are provided solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products, or services obtained through the Site or the Content.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The Site and the Content are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Presarve does not warrant the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of the Site or the Content.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall Presarve be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or loss of computer programs or data, resulting from the use or inability to use of the Site or the Content, even if Presarve has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Links to Other Sites: The Site may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by Presarve. Presarve is not responsible for the content of such sites or the links contained therein, nor for any changes or updates to such sites. Presarve is providing these links solely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of those sites.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Mexico, without regard to its conflicts of laws. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions, the use of the Site, or the information contained therein, shall be resolved by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New Mexico. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be severed from the remaining provisions and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Modification of Terms and Conditions: We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice. Modifications will take effect immediately upon posting on the Site. We recommend that you review these terms and conditions periodically to be informed of any changes. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any modifications constitutes your acceptance of such modifications.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions: By using the Site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other policies or directives posted on the Site. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must not use the Site.
Contact: If you have any questions or comments about these terms and conditions, or if you wish to file a complaint or claim, do not hesitate to contact us through our contact form or by writing to our email address presarve@gmail. com.